Frequently Asked Questions
What time does each course start and end at?
- Unless otherwise stated, all courses sponsored by Concord Dental
& Medical Seminars LLC begin at 8:30 am and end at 5 pm. Registration sign-in is between
If I have already registered for the course, do I need to sign in?
- Yes, it is required that all participants' signatures be on file in
case of an audit by the State Board of Dental Examiners.
How many credits do I receive for this course?
- 8 CEUs are awarded for all courses sponsored by Concord Dental &
Medical Seminars LLC unless otherwise
specified in the program description.
Are these credits good in the state I live in?
- Concord Dental & Medical Seminars LLC is a Nationally recognized
provider of the Academy of General
Dentistry's PACE program. Its courses are honored in 49 states. In
California (the 50th state), Concord Dental & Medical Seminars LLC has a permit
(#4251) as a California "Continuing Education Registered Provider".
- All provinces of Canada (except Quebec) honor the AGD approved
PACE program courses.
Is lunch included in the tuition cost?
- Yes. Tuition includes a continental breakfast, lunch, coffee
& dessert breaks.
When will I know my registration is complete?
- You will receive a confirmation and invoice via mail 2
weeks before the course.
Can I register at the door?
- Yes, however, it is highly recommended that you register
prior to the seminar to secure a seat.