ABOUT CONCORD DENTAL &
Concord Dental & Medical Seminars courses cover the entire spectrum of subjects that benefit dentists, hygienists and other members of the dental team. Concord Dental & Medical Seminars, does not receive or seek any support from commercial dental organizations, nor does it sell or sponsor any dental products.
What makes Concord and Medical Dental Seminars your best choice for professional dental and medical education?
- Variety, quality, and convenience.
- Concord Dental & Medical Seminars provides current, practical, and substantive education programs for dental, and soon, medical professionals.
- Our dental courses cover the entire spectrum of subjects that benefit dentists, hygienists, and other members of the dental team.
- Our courses are usually given on Fridays and Saturdays at various convenient locations in North America.
- Concord Dental & Medical Seminars is unique in the dental profession as we do not receive or seek any support from commercial dental organizations. Also, we do not sell or sponsor any dental products.
- Concord Dental & Medical Seminars is an Approved National PACE Provider of the AGD (Academy of General Dentistry).
We are passionate about providing the highest quality education to the dental and medical professions, and have been proudly doing so since 1991. We’ve put on 1000+ seminars and honed into perfecting each detail along the way. We invite you to join us to experience a higher level of in-person dental and medical education.
Concord Dental & Medical Seminars is not supported by any commercial organization, receives no grants or funding, and its revenues are derived only from the tuition of the attendees of the seminars that it sponsors. Our organization and the speakers that we hire do not sponsor, promote or sell any commercial products, tapes, books, instruments, forms or other materials.
It is the policy of Concord Dental & Medical Seminars that no speaker participating in the program of any session, during his or her presentation, shall promote any commercial enterprise or solicit any business from members and guests attending the program. Violation of this policy shall be grounds for exclusion of the speaker from participation in future programs sponsored by Concord Dental & Medical Seminars. We recognize that some of the essays presented require the discussion of specific products and services. Concord Dental & Medical Seminars, however, prohibits blatant commercialism and self promotion.
CDS reserves the right to cancel its seminar at any time with no liability to registrants other than full refund of registration fee. CDS is responsible for the seminar, but not for the accommodations, travel or personal services required in connection with the program. In the event of an “act of God” leading to the cancellation of this seminar, the following options are available. If CDS reschedules the course within 90 days, you may: (A) re-register at no additional charge; or (B) receive a credit good for two years. No refunds for rescheduled “act of God” cancellations.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978