A Patient Can Have as Many Diseases as They Pleases
CE Hours: 3
Learning Method: Self Study
Course DescriptionThis pre-recorded webinar will present a potpourri of interesting cases seen by Dr. Svirsky or emailed to him over the past few years. In this course, participants learn how to describe a lesion, develop a differential diagnosis and treat the condition. Dr. Svirsky will show how he approaches cases to arrive at a diagnosis. Areas to be covered include: oral cancer, tumors, erythema multiform, burns, chronic ulcerative stomatitis, candidiasis, salivary gland tumors, oral complications of drug abuse, soda mouth, methotrexate toxicity, herpes zoster and many other interesting cases seen in his 40 years as an oral medicine man. Get ready to laugh, learn and make a difference in the diagnosis and treatment of your patients.
At the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Develop a logical approach to the diagnosis of oral lesions.
- Learn to describe and develop a differential diagnosis of various clinical cases.
- Learn to treat selected oral diseases and distinguish “good from bad”.
- Understand the importance of vaccines
- Develop an understanding of various diseases: oral cancer, tumors, erythema multiform, burns, chronic ulcerative stomatitis, candidiasis, salivary gland tumors, oral complications of drug abuse, soda mouth, methotrexate toxicity, herpes zoster
- Available 24/7 on demand access
- Online exam
- Please take exam in one sitting
- Exam graded immediately
- Able to re-take exam if needed
- Certificate available after passing course
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a self-study lecture presented via pre-recorded webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the pre-recorded webinar and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts."
What People Are Saying
- "Just wanted to express gratitude for finding a way for us to get CE done during a pandemic. The presentation exceeded my expectations. It was organized, great host and presenter and nice to have emailed hand outs prior to presentation. I will definitely do again."
K.I. - RDH
- "I have enjoyed my experience with Concord so far and look forward to more courses."
- "This company is my favorite for Continuing Education!"
Candace M. - RDH
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2015 to 10/31/2021. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978