Oral Pathology with a Twist and a Number of Crusts
CE Hours: 3
Learning Method: Self Study
Release Date: 6/28/2021
Review Date: 6/29/2021
Expiration Date: 6/28/2024
Course DescriptionThis pre-recorded webinar will be a review of oral dermatology in its entire splendor. Pimples, papules, pustules, tumors, and much more will be visually encountered in this adventure of what grows on the skin. Emphasis will be on lichen planus, benign mucous membrane pemphigoid, chronic ulcerative stomatitis, erythema multiform and much more. No course would be complete without a few tattoos. Come enjoy this entertaining and informative course.
At the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate a logical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of oral lichen planus.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of benign mucous membrane pemphigoid.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of erythema multiform.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of chronic ulcerative stomatitis.
- Recognize systemic dermatologic diseases that show oral findings.
- Available 24/7 on demand access
- Online exam
- Please take exam in one sitting
- Exam graded immediately
- Able to re-take exam if needed
- Certificate available after passing course
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a self-study lecture presented via pre-recorded webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the pre-recorded webinar and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts."
What People Are Saying
- "Great and entertaining presentation!!"
Dr mohana M. - DMD
- "Enjoyed this seminar"
Susan R. - RDH
- "Very informative, entertaining, and gross!"
Laketa W. - RDH
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978