It’s More than Physical and Other Love Stories
CE Hours: 3
Learning Method: Self Study
Course DescriptionThis pre-recorded webinar will be a review of physical and chemical injuries. Some unusual presentations you never imagined will show up. The course will include electrical and other burns, traumatic injuries, osteonecrosis, oral sexual practices, chemotherapy complications, cosmetic fillers and much more. Just to keep your interest, chewers, pickers, pokers and “midnight tokers” will make appearances. Get ready to have wild oral pathology ride. Due to graphic content shown, this course is rated PG 13.
At the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate a logical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of burns and traumatic injuries
- Develop a logical approach to the management of radiation complications
- Recognize traumatic injuries from both heat and cold
- See some unusual cases that even embarrass me (that may be an exaggeration)
- Recognize and treat lesions related to physical and chemical injuries
- Develop a logical approach to the management of chemotherapy complications
- Recognize oral sexual injuries
- Diagnose and treat osteonecrosis
- Recognize lesions found in pickers and chewers
- Available 24/7 on demand access
- Online exam
- Please take exam in one sitting
- Exam graded immediately
- Able to re-take exam if needed
- Certificate available after passing course
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a self-study lecture presented via pre-recorded webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the pre-recorded webinar and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts."
What People Are Saying
- "Just wanted to express gratitude for finding a way for us to get CE done during a pandemic. The presentation exceeded my expectations. It was organized, great host and presenter and nice to have emailed hand outs prior to presentation. I will definitely do again."
K.I. - RDH
- "Concord is always organized very nicely."
S.Z. - RDH
Saratoga Springs, NY
- "I appreciate Concord Seminars presentations, speakers, easy access to CEs for affordable price--Thank you!"
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2015 to 10/31/2021. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978