Minimally Invasive Facial Rejuvenation in the Dental Practice (Part 1)
CE Hours: 3
Learning Method: Self Study
Course DescriptionA 3-part pre-recorded webinar series in the Cosmetic Application of Botulinum Toxin and Facial Dermal Fillers for the Dental Professional
The demand for minimally invasive cosmetic procedures has grown dramatically over the last decade. Dentists by virtue of their education, training and experience have an intimate knowledge of the anatomy of the face and are well positioned to offer these products and services to their patients. This course will provide an introduction to neuromodulators and most frequently used cosmetic facial fillers available in the US. This presentation will provide an overview of applied facial anatomy and how to systematically evaluate a face for minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. an overview of the various products and their clinical applications for their use along with a detailed discussion of injection techniques, dosages and potential complications. Marketing in the age of social media will be reviewed and finally a discussion of state and medial legal aspects of delivering minimally invasive facial esthetic procedures.
In this first session, Dr. Towne will provide an introduction to minimally invasive facial cosmetic procedures with a focus on understanding the applied facial anatomy as it relates to facial soft tissue manipulation. Also, a discussion of the motivation of different age groups and how that relates to the applied anatomy of the face. This pre-recorded self-study webinar will conclude with a review of the key elements of a soft tissue facial exam as it relates to minimally invasive facial cosmetic procedures.
At the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Describe the potential patient customer base
- Describe the relevant facial anatomy and the facial aging process
- Describe the scope of minimally invasive facial cosmetic services available
- Describe the fundamental elements of facial analysis for minimally invasive procedures
- Available 24/7 on demand access
- Online exam
- Please take exam in one sitting
- Exam graded immediately
- Able to re-take exam if needed
- Certificate available after passing course
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a self-study lecture presented via pre-recorded webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the pre-recorded webinar and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts."
What People Are Saying
- "Thank you!"
Georgene C. - DDS
- "May I take the opportunity to express appreciation for the work you do. Your organization skills, presentation style, and course content are on a par with the best from academia and dental societies. You are always a reliable source for quality education hours."
B.P. - DDS
- "I have enjoyed my experience with Concord so far and look forward to more courses."
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2015 to 10/31/2021. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978