John A. Svirsky D.D.S., M.Ed.
John A. Svirsky, D.D.S., M.Ed. is a board certified oral and maxillofacial pathologist at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) in Richmond, Virginia. He received his dental degree in 1973 from VCU and went on to complete a general practice residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center/Queens Hospital Center, as well as an oral pathology residency at the Catholic Medical Center. He is currently a professor of oral and maxillofacial pathology and maintains a private practice in oral medicine and oral pathology. Dr. Svirsky has developed a broad background in research, published numerous articles in the dental literature, and earned a master’s degree in adult education. He is a sought after speaker with an international reputation as an informative and entertaining lecturer. Dr. Svirsky is an honorary member of the Thomas P. Hinman Dental Society and has received a Presidential Citation from the American Dental Association for significant contributions to the health of the public and the profession of dentistry.
What People Are Saying
- "His life experience make the course entertaining, would love to see him again!"
- E.G., RDH (San Antonio, TX)
- "Dr. Svirsky was awesome at presenting material w/ a great sense of humor. I enjoyed him engaging w/ audience."
- B.G., RDH (San Antonio, TX)
- "Great course and the color booklet is very helpful."
- T.M., DDS (Austin, TX)
- "Dr. Svirsky is very knowledgeable and made seminar interesting & entertaining."
- J.K., San Antonio, TX)