Sherri M. Lukes R.D.H., M.S., F.A.A.D.H.
Sherri M. Lukes, RDH, MS, FAADH, has been a dental hygienist for 41 years and holds advanced degrees in education. She is associate professor emerita, Southern Illinois University, where she taught oral pathology, public health and multicultural dental hygiene. Research was concentrated in migrant oral health, oral pathology and public health issues, resulting in multiple peer reviewed publications.
- "Sherri made an 8-hour CE on oral pathology engaging, upbeat, educational and fun!"
- "Best live CE I have attended since I began in 2014! The speaker is very engaging which makes the class fun."
- Kortnie P. RDA (San Antonio, TX)
- "Sherri Lukes was so enthusiastic, knowledgeable and engaging. Course greatly exceeded my expectations. Great slides and anecdotes! Great Book with color slides. Impressive research credentials"
- Pam K. DDS (San Antonio, TX)
- "Sherri, thank you for sharing your knowledge + delivering it with such enthusiasm. Your material is very interesting!"
- Marissa G. RDH (Austin, TX)