8 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Tumors are Things that Grow Bump in the Night
3 Live CEUs
Date + Time:
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDTAdd Reminder 5/19/20216:00 pm 5/19/20219:00 pm EDT Tumors are Things that Grow Bump in the Night This live and interactive webinar will cover oral bumps in their entire splendor from pyogenic granulomas to soft tissue malignancies. It will review material that you have forgotten since school. In this course we will cover the common and important benign and malignant soft tissue tumors. There will be lots of unusual diseases to which you will be re-introduced. Get ready to learn, laugh and make a difference in the life your patients.
Course DescriptionTumors are Things that Grow Bump in the Night
This live and interactive webinar will cover oral bumps in their entire splendor from pyogenic granulomas to soft tissue malignancies. It will review material that you have forgotten since school. Be prepared for a memorable oral pathology experience. In this course we will cover the common and important benign and malignant soft tissue tumors. Neurofibromatosis, multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome and Sturge Weber disease will make appearances. There will be lots of unusual diseases to which you will be re-introduced. A good time will be had by all. Get ready to learn, laugh and make a difference in the life your patients.
This is the way oral pathology should be.
After attending this live dental CEU webinar, your continuing education verification form will be available in your online account within 2-3 business days. Once issued, you can access your CE verification form at any time.
- Papilloma and HPV related cancer
- Retrocuspid papilla
- Epulis fissuratum
- Inflammatory papillary hyperplasia
- Pyogenic granuloma
- Epulis granulomatosa
- Peripheral Giant cell granuloma
- Peripheral ossifying fibroma
- Traumatic neuroma
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome
- Granular cell tumor
- Congenital epulis of the newborn
- Sturge-Weber Angiomatosis
- Benign Neoplasms
- Soft tissue sarcomas
- Betel nut and oral cancer association
- Oral cancer and premalignant proliferative verrucous leukoplakia
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
At the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Be able to recognize and describe the common oral soft tissue tumors.
- Differentiate benign from malignant soft tissue lesions
- Distinguish between reactive/inflammatory processes and true tumors.
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2015 to 10/31/2021
Provider ID# 208978