17 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
A Patient Can Have as Many Diseases as They Pleases
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 730
Date + Time:
Thursday, June 9, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionA Patient Can Have as Many Diseases as They Pleases
This live webinar will present a potpourri of interesting cases seen by Dr. Svirsky or emailed to him over the past few years. In this course participants learn how to describe a lesion, develop a differential diagnosis and treat the condition. Dr. Svirsky will show how he approaches cases to arrive at a diagnosis. Areas to be covered include: oral cancer, tumors, erythema multiform, burns, chronic ulcerative stomatitis, candidiasis, salivary gland tumors, oral complications of drug abuse, soda mouth, methotrexate toxicity, herpes zoster and many other interesting cases seen in his 40 years as an oral medicine man. Get ready to laugh, learn and make a difference in the diagnosis and treatment of your patients.
After attending this live dental CEU webinar, your continuing education verification form will be available in your online account within 2-3 business days. Once issued, you can access your CE verification form at any time.
- Oral Cancer
- Erythema Multiform
- Chronic Ulcerative Stomatitis
- Salivary Gland Tumors
- Oral Complications of Drug Abuse
- Soda Mouth
- Methotrexate Toxicity
- Herpes Zoster
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Develop a logical approach to the diagnosis of oral lesions.
- Learn to describe and develop a differential diagnosis of various clinical cases.
- Learn to treat selected oral diseases and distinguish “good from bad”.
- Understand the importance of vaccines
- Develop an understanding of various diseases: oral cancer, tumors, erythema multiform, burns, chronic ulcerative stomatitis, candidiasis, salivary gland tumors, oral complications of drug abuse, soda mouth, methotrexate toxicity, herpes zoster
In addition to the everything we've talked about, there's a few other things that'll set the day apart:
What People Are Saying
- "I like Dr. Svirsky very much, he is an excellent speaker and I have taken one of his lectures already."
- "Very informative --Dr. Svirsky keeps you interested--I like his style"
- "This was my first ZOOM. I thought it was great! Dr. Svirsky was an excellent speaker."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978