37 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Oral Cancer 2022: Lumps, Bumps and Lesions for all Seasons
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 730
Date + Time:
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionOral Cancer 2021: Lumps, Bumps and Lesions for all Seasons
This course deals with unusual cases, diagnostic challenges, the oral health effects of tobacco products and alcohol, premalignant and malignant lesions, presenting an oral cancer diagnosis to a patient and new diagnostic technique. Tobacco advertising will be exposed and the link between human papilloma virus and oral cancer discussed. Treatment of oral cancer and oropharyngeal cancer will be presented.
This course will be presented in Dr. Svirsky’s interactive and entertaining style. Get ready to laugh, learn and make a major difference in the lives of your patients.
After attending this live dental CEU webinar, your continuing education verification form will be available in your online account within 2-3 business days. Once issued, you can access your CE verification form at any time.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Develop a logical approach to the recognition and diagnosis of premalignant and malignant lesions
- Understanding the risk factors associated with the development of oral cancer
- Presenting an oral cancer diagnosis to a patient
- The enticement of tobacco advertising in tobacco addiction
- The current treatment of oral cancer and oropharyngeal cancer
- The current prognosis of oral and oropharyngeal cancer
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
In addition to the everything we've talked about, there's a few other things that'll set the day apart:
What People Are Saying
- "Excellent slides. Dr. obviously very knowledgeable with great experience!"
- "Dr. Svirsky knowledge about the subjects he presented and his warmth and love of the subject he presented. Really draws you in 3 hours went by fast."
- "I like Dr. Svirsky very much, he is an excellent speaker and I have taken one of his lectures already."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978