19 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Annual OSHA Training & Infection Control – Are We Safe “Enough”?
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 148
Date + Time:
Saturday, June 11, 2022
11:00 am - 2:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionAnnual OSHA Training & Infection Control – Are We Safe “Enough”?
This live and interactive webinar reviews the science of disease transmission and updates and makes sense of the many dental safety recommendations considering bloodborne pathogens, COVID-19 and beyond. Standard and Transmission-based Precautions will be explained in the context of CDC & ADA Guidelines and OSHA & Dental Board regulations (meets Infection Control & OSHA CE requirements). Safety tips are categorized by effectiveness and include new technology, how to optimize indoor air safety, PPE other prevention controls.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Recognize and manage bloodborne, contact, droplet and airborne diseases
- Identify best practices for providing dental care while considering airborne diseases
- Make sense of evolving recommendations as applied to changing infection risk
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live webinar and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
In addition to the everything we've talked about, there's a few other things that'll set the day apart:
What People Are Saying
- "Some new information I hadn't heard before and learning about new products for sterilization and PPE."
- "Nancy Dewhirst was extremely thorough and informative"
- "So much data driven information presented in an engaging manner by a knowledgeable instructor!"
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978