13 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Postoperative Management of Surgical Complications in the Dental Patient
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 310
Date + Time:
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionPostoperative Management of Surgical Complications the Dental Patient
This presentation will review best practices for the management complications following dental surgical procedures. The live webinar will cover prevention, routine postoperative management protocols, and then go through a series of postoperative complications and their management.
After attending this live dental CEU webinar, your continuing education verification form will be available in your online account within 2-3 business days. Once issued, you can access your CE verification form at any time.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand best practices to reduce the risk of complications after a surgical procedure
- Understand best practices for managing a variety of post surgical complications.
- Understand best post operative management protocols to encourage an uncomplicated post course.
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "Brilliant lecturer. Very well spoken, huge experience as a surgeon and lecturer."
- "Excellent Q & A, Lecturer was very knowledgeable, Good visuals, Very good tips for the office"
- "Dr. Towne make the webinar interesting by interacting with the participants thru Q and A"
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978