82 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Systemic Cyclones©, The Biology of Disease and Wellness
2 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 730
Date + Time:
Tuesday, September 20, 2022
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionSystemic Cyclones©, The Biology of Disease and Wellness
The cycles of infection, immune response, inflammation and recovery take place 24/7 inside of our bodies. This live and interactive webinar examines the deadly synergistic exacerbation between cardiovascular disease (CVD), which is the leading cause of death and disability for men and women in North America, and the contributing role oral disease plays in patients with CVD. The conditions of metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance’s devastating outcomes of heart attack and stroke will be discussed.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Review current understanding of the histology of inflammation.
- Discuss the general physiology and cellular responses of a normal and abnormal inflammatory response.
- Contrast the differences between acute and chronic inflammation, and their associated manifestations and complications.
- To be able to provide a broader health education to your dental patients with confidence and motivation. Increase treatment plan acceptance by joining your patient’s current and past medical health history with their oral and periodontal disease.
- Improve your health insights for yourself and gain control of your metabolic health.
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "Amber's ease of sharing her knowledge and the correlation of oral and overall health."
- "The presenter's enthusiasm and eloquence. I must say, Amber has become one of my all-time favorite lecturers after seeing her forensic odontology presentation in Lancaster, PA"
- "Amber was easy to listen to and her information was applicable."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978