131 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Get Lit, Not Burned, by Lasers!©
2 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 135
Date + Time:
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Eastern
Course Description“Get Lit, Not Burned, by Lasers!”
This live webinar will educate the attendee of laser-assisted periodontal and restorative procedures available. This lecture is for the dentist and dental hygienist and covers various applications and procedures that can be performed during routine periodontal and dental appointments. Examples of these procedures will be shown using several dental laser wavelengths.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand basic laser safety and physics.
- Learn clinical applications of soft tissue lasers for the dental hygienist and dentist and hard tissue applications for the dentist.
- Learn strategies to implement laser-assisted periodontal therapies to improve patient outcomes, create value and increase production.
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "Good explanation of the physics of lasers. The photos and descriptions of different uses were very clear, understandable, and usable."
- "Amber was very informative and energetic, easy to listen too. Great information also!"
- "Very informative. Amber is very knowledgeable and answered questions effectively."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978