15 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
The Oral Pathology Playhouse: Name that Disease and other Oral Pathology Party Games
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 730
John A. Svirsky D.D.S., M.Ed.
Date + Time:
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionThe Oral Pathology Playhouse: Name that Disease and other Oral Pathology Party Games
This live webinar is different from other Concord seminars in that it is a self-assessment test that you grade yourself. Everyone gets 100%! At the completion of this live webinar you will be an expert on the soft tissue and radiographic entities that every dentist and hygienist should know. Some interesting cases will “pop up.”
Be ready for a real oral pathology adventure. We go over the entities together in an interactive format. It gives you a chance to see what you really know and what you have forgotten since school. This is the test that I give the junior dental students that they have to pass at 100% proficiency to go on to the senior year. Are you ready and able to take the challenge? Let’s have some fun and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
After attending this live dental CEU webinar, your continuing education verification form will be available in your online account within 2-3 business days. Once issued, you can access your CE verification form at any time.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Become proficient in the entities that every dentist and hygienist should be able to recognize and treat.
- Learn to recognize and treat common oral diseases
- Learn the medications that successfully treat the common oral diseases
- Recognize the premaligant lesions that are associated with oral cancer
- Learn the common entities found on radiograpids and when biospy is necessary
- Learn the importance of decompression in the treatment of large lesions found on radiographs
- Recognize dermatologic diseases that have oral manifestations
- Develop a differential diagnosis for radiolucent and radiopaque lesions found on radiographs
- Recognize salivary gland tumors and necrotizing sialometaplasia and the consequences
- Diagnose erythema multiforme in all of its manifestations
- Differentiate pemphigus from benign mucous membrane pemphigoid
- Diagnose florid cemento-osseous dysplasia and protect yourself from a lawsuit
- Test yourself to see where you fit in the oral pathology “food chain.” Think of it as your oral pathology FICA score.
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "I like Dr. Svirsky very much, he is an excellent speaker and I have taken one of his lectures already."
- "I like being able to see the pictures of lesions and type your differential diagnosis. Getting immediate feedback on your differential diagnosis was very helpful. I enjoyed how Dr. Svirsky clarified why a lesion was in fact what you thought or not."
- "The slides presented more unusual oral lesions that I have never seen in my 45 years of practice and it was very interesting"
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978