101 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Dentoalveolar Surgery and the Management of Complications
6 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 310
Bradford Towne D.M.D.
Date + Time:
Friday, November 18, 2022
10:00 am - 4:30 pm Eastern
RDH or Aux. in attendance with Dentist: $130.00
Course DescriptionOral Surgery for the General Dentist: Dentoalveolar Surgery
Dentoalveolar surgical procedures and management of potential complications useful for the general dentist will be presented in this 6 hour webinar. Understanding and mastering a variety of dentoalveolar surgical procedures can enhance your patients in office experience by reducing referrals to a specialist. The course will begin with a brief discussion about how to plan, visualize and execute a surgical procedure. In this course the participant will learn how to improve techniques in routine extractions, surgical/impaction extractions, root removal and multiple extractions. Instrumentation will be reviewed that can improve outcomes and reduce operative time. A review of techniques and graft material selection for socket preservation after extraction will be presented. Wound and hemostatic management techniques including the use of sutures and hemostatic adjuncts will also be reviewed. As each surgical procedure is presented, management of potential intraoperative complications will also be discussed.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand how the relationship of patient selection, operator experience and surgical complexity impact outcomes.
- Understand surgical anatomy associated with each procedure.
- Understand surgical treatment planning and plan execution.
- Understand critical procedure elements that help improve outcomes and reduce the risk of complications during and after a surgical procedure.
- Understand instrumentation associated with dentoalveolar surgical procedures that will improve procedure outcomes.
- Understand wound and hemostatic management utilizing suture techniques and hemostatic adjuncts.
- Understand how to manage potential intraoperative and postoperative complications.
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "Dr. Towne is knowledgeable and passionate"
- "A good refreshing course!"
- "I learned some new cases that I would have never thought of."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978