99 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Colorful Lesions of Oral Pathology
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 730
Ashley N. Clark D.D.S., F.A.C.D.
Date + Time:
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionColorful Lesions of Oral Pathology
This course is designed to inform the participant about common “colorful” lesions of the oral cavity. White lesions, red lesions, and pigmented lesions will all be discussed.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Discuss common white, red, and pigmented lesions of the oral cavity
- Establish a differential diagnosis for commonly encountered oral lesions
- Determine a management approach for patients with these common colorful lesions
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "The case studies and extensive knowledge Dr. Clark has. It covered a wide range. This is a great course to take, and I learned a lot more than I expected from an oral path class."
- "Dr Clark is incredible speaker/teacher with incredible information! Nice hearing her voice and seeing her at the end of the program!"
- "I loved all of the actual photos to help me understand the variations of each lesion"
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978