113 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Implant Maintenance Demystified
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 690
Nicolaas C. Geurs D.D.S., M.S.
Date + Time:
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionImplant Maintenance Demystified
Dental implants have become the preferred option for the replacement of missing teeth. The maintenance of dental implants has become an aspect of every dental practice. Dental implants appear and function the same as natural teeth. However, the anatomy of especially the soft tissue is very different. These differences will be contrasted and the impact on the evaluation, diagnosis and maintenance care for patient with dental implants will be discussed.
Peri implant disease require a great understanding if the implant system, the anatomy and the etiology to be successful in the management. Peri implant mucositis or inflammation of the mucos surrounding the implant restoration is not just treated with oral hygiene improvements. Peri-implantitis is a very common finding and the management has several challenges.
We will answer these questions: What are the risk factors for peri implantitis, and how do we mitigate these risks? What instruments can you use to treat and clean dental implant and abutment surfaces? How do we treat peri implantititis? This course will outline the prevention, etiology, and management of peri-implantitis.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand the treatment planning concepts for maintainable implants
- Understand the diagnosis of peri implant diseases
- Understand implant maintenance requirements
- Learn how to treat and manage peri implantitis
- Understand the risk factors for peri implantitis
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "I really liked this speaker. He was very clear and precise on all points. He answered questions well. "
- "Everything!!! Very informative, organized & interesting seminar! Dr Geurs delivered the lecture very well! He certainly held my attention & l have ADHD & that is a “Huge” compliment! I particularly enjoyed the scientific explanation for immune response to the disease process!"
- "Dr. Geurs made it easy to understand staging and grading."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978