42 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Oral Pathology: A Review and A Look at What is New
2 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 730
Amber D. Riley M.S., R.D.H., FAAFS, FIACME
Date + Time:
Tuesday, January 17, 2023
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionOral Pathology: A Review and A Look at What is New
Oral cancer examination isn’t an optional service we provide our patients; it is one of our ethical obligations to their well-being and to our oath of service. This program will provide all dental professionals the most relevant and current data on oral dysplasia and oral cancer incidence, morbidity and mortality, and introduce the breakthrough that allows us to extend our clinical vision to a deeper, truly submucosal level by employing autofluorescence technology. The program will instruct how we may now easily, safely and effectively provide a more thorough oral cancer screening examination for the patients in our care.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Review current data surrounding oral/pharyngeal carcinomas and other pathologies.
- Participants will be trained on the background, safety, physics, interpretation and applications of oral autofluorescence technologies that are available today.
- New risk factors of lifestyle, environmental exposures and health history red flags to improve critical thinking and guide clinical judgement for biopsy/referral or observation.
- Consent, Billing & ROI discussion for autofluorescence device examination procedures.
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "Just love Ms. Riley's seminars. So informative and love the data photos and her deliverance"
- "Excellent speaker. She makes it interesting without being stuffy and dry."
- "Amber is an interesting speaker. The 2 hours went by quickly."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978