45 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Vaccine Recommendations: Science, Success & Myths
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 148
John A. Molinari Ph.D.
Date + Time:
Thursday, January 19, 2023
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionVaccine Recommendations: Science, Success & Myths
This seminar will consider vaccination as an effective public health infection control approach for protection of both the general population and health care professionals. Emphasis will focus on the most recent updated information pertaining to vaccines used in the prevention of adult infectious disease, especially those with increased occupational health care risks. Discussion concerning recent public health vaccine recommendations, such as those targeting shingles and human papilloma viruses (HPV) will also be included.
Updated information on progress toward development of an effective COVID-19 vaccine will be featured. The rationale and classification of available vaccines and emerging technologies will be discussed in order to provide participants appropriate scientific and clinical evidence, which can be useful when considering the necessity for their own protection, that of the general public, and for individuals diagnosed with immune compromising conditions and diseases.
In addition, important information will be presented concerning certain public misperceptions against vaccines, which have resulted in outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases and threaten vaccine global success against many infectious diseases.
Public health impact of vaccines
Principles and vaccine types
Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
COVID-19 vaccine progress
Public Health Knowledge
Vaccination science vs. myths
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Describe the dangers of public misperceptions against vaccines.
- Discuss the latest CDC vaccine recommendations for health care professionals.
- Comprehend the overall impact vaccinations have had in protecting the population against many infectious diseases.
- Understand the rationale for other representative vaccination recommendations, including human papilloma virus infections.
What People Are Saying
- "So informational, Dr. Molinari is a great speaker. Was his student UofD grad 1981 "
- "As always, he presents useful information in an easy to follow seminar"
- "I gained a better understanding of the COVID virus and Herd Immunology. Also, like the in-depth amount of slides."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978