23 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
OSHA for the Dental Team: Annual Compliance Training
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 148
Marie Fluent D.D.S.
Date + Time:
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionOSHA for the Dental Team: Annual Compliance Training
Maintaining OSHA dental office compliance is the responsibility of the entire dental team. Dental offices are required to implement and maintain all the necessary infection control and safety systems as required by OSHA. This interactive, live webinar provides valuable information on the regulatory requirements and offers practical suggestions on how the dental team can work together to ensure a mutually safe work environment for employees and patients.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand the differences between CDC guidelines and MIOSHA Standards
- Understand the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
- Understand OSHA requirements and mitigations strategies for COVID-19
- Discuss the importance of a written office-specific infection control program and OSHA regulatory documents
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live webinar and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "I had the opportunity to jog my knowledge about infection control. I also enjoyed being reminded of links that are available."
- "Loved the concise review—Always good, no matter how long we have been in practice"
- "Dr Fluent was very thorough and knowledgeable."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978