44 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Beating Up on Your Patient’s Periodontal Disease – A Minimally Invasive Approach for Doctors and Hygienists
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 490
James Kohner D.D.S.
Date + Time:
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Dr. Kohner’s presentation is of a lecture format that includes up to date literature evidence for his statements. Multiple case reports with radiographic evidence of healing will illustrate the potential for methods being discussed. Opportunities for questions will be available throughout lecture."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
What People Are Saying
- "The presenter shared his own personal chair side knowledge and successes from many years of practice, making me feel confident in his approach to managing perio!"
- "I liked that he had actual clinical recommendations for us to try vs just theories and covering lots of different ideas that other more broad classes have. I like to learn in depth and feel confident in specific new approaches!"
- "The speaker was very nice and handled the questions were answered Professionally and timely"
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978