53 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Cosmetic Use of Neurotoxins in the Dental Practice, an Introduction
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 780
Bradford Towne D.M.D.
Date + Time:
Thursday, March 30, 2023
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionCosmetic Use of Neurotoxins in the Dental Practice, an Introduction
Dr. Bradford Towne, co-author of “Neurotoxins and Facial Fillers in Facial Esthetic Surgery”, provides an introduction to the use of botulinum toxin for facial cosmetic enhancement in this three hour live webinar. During this presentation, participants will learn the basic pharmacology of botulinum toxin, indications for its use, benefits and risks associated with the injection of toxin. During this webinar, a review muscles of facial expression, pre treatment evaluation, documentation, an introduction to techniques for injection and overview potential complications.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand the pharmacology and mode of action of botulinum toxin in its medical use.
- Familiarize the participant in the proper evaluation of a patient for botulinum toxin injections.
- Provide an understanding of the actions of the various muscles of facial expression and the impact of botulinum toxin injections.
- Indications for treatment with botulinum toxin.
- Contraindications to use of botulinum toxin.
- Site analysis for injection of botulinum toxin.
- Introduction to the administration of botulinum toxin.
- Avoidance and management of complications.
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "I learned some new cases that I would have never thought of."
- "Great information critical for patient care. Presentation was concise and thorough as it relates to various patients medical histories."
- "Dr. Towne was great. His explanations were very helpful."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978