61 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Comprehensive Overview of Oral Pathology
6 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 730
Ashley N. Clark D.D.S., F.A.C.D.
Date + Time:
Friday, May 26, 2023
10:00 am - 4:30 pm Eastern
RDH or Aux. in attendance with Dentist: $130.00
Course DescriptionComprehensive Overview of Oral Pathology
This course will provide attendees with a comprehensive review of oral pathology. Common entities will be discussed; a particular focus will be made on oral squamous cell carcinoma and prevention of this malignancy.
Please note this live, interactive webinar will have an Exit Exam for those that need it for CE requirements. The Exit Exam will be provided at the close of the webinar with the evaluation survey.
After attending this live dental CEU webinar, your continuing education verification form will be available in your online account within 2-3 business days. Once issued, you can access your CE verification form at any time.
- Potentially Malignant Disorders (PMDs) and White Lesions
- Nicotine stomatitis
- Lichen planus
- Smokeless tobacco keratosis
- Frictional keratosis
- Actinic cheilitis
- Oral submucous fibrosis
- Management of PMDs and White Lesions
- When to refer
- When to biopsy
- Discussing biopsy reports
- Oral Cancer
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Clinical features
- HPV-negative vs HPV-positive
- Salivary gland malignancies
- Mucoepidermoid carcinoma
- Acinic cell carcinoma
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma
- Polymorphous carcinoma
- Discussing oral cancer with patients
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Common Oral Pathology
- Epithelial lesions
- Pigmented lesions
- Papillary lesions
- Mesenchymal lesions
- Bumps on the gum
- Dermatologic lesions
- Geographic tongue
- Salivary gland lesions
- Radiographic lesions
- Stafne defect
- Radiopaque lesions
- Burning mouth disorder
- Wrap-up and Questions
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Identify potentially malignant disorders
- Determine how to discuss oral findings with patients
- Discuss common lesions affecting the oral cavity
- Discuss how to manage patients with potentially malignant disorders and common oral pathology
- PDF of handout emailed prior to webinar
- Access to rewatch the recording for 30 days after the presentation
What People Are Saying
- "I loved all of the actual photos to help me understand the variations of each lesion"
- "The case studies and extensive knowledge Dr. Clark has. It covered a wide range. This is a great course to take, and I learned a lot more than I expected from an oral path class."
- "I liked Dr. Clark's interaction, and many pictures. Pictures are a "must have" while discussing oral path!"
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978