6 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Vaccine Recommendations: Science, Success & Myths
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 148
John A. Molinari Ph.D.
Date + Time:
Saturday, April 1, 2023
11:00 am - 2:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionVaccine Recommendations: Science, Success & Myths
This live webinar will consider vaccination as one of the most effective public health approaches for protection of both the general population and health care professionals. Updated science and clinical-based knowledge for approved COVID-19 vaccines will be featured. In addition, information pertaining to vaccines used in the prevention of adult infectious diseases, especially those with increased occupational risks for healthcare professionals, will compromise a major portion of the discussion. Descriptions of available vaccines and emerging technologies will be presented to provide participants useful information when considering: 1. their own protection; 2. protection of the general public; and 3. vaccine requirements for individuals diagnosed with immune compromising conditions and diseases. Important information also will be included describing vaccine mis-perceptions and myths which can damage public health success against vaccine-preventable diseases.
Public health impact of vaccines
Principles and vaccine types
Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
Public Health Knowledge
Vaccination science vs. myths
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand the rationale for other representative vaccination recommendations, including human papilloma virus infections.
- Describe the dangers of public misperceptions against vaccines.
- Discuss the latest CDC vaccine recommendations for health care professionals.
- Comprehend the overall impact vaccinations have had in protecting the population against many infectious diseases.
What People Are Saying
- "The thoroughness of explanations by Dr. Molinari are very good."
- "Dr M is always a great class and tops in his field- heard him multiple times over the yrs"
- "This presentation allowed me the opportunity to reevaluate the routine controls/protocols in my own educational facility, along with those I implemented as a result of COVID-19."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978