99 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Forensic Odontology: A fresh look at the modern applications of dental science to the law
2 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 145
Date + Time:
Tuesday, August 30, 2022
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionForensic Odontology. A fresh look at the modern applications of dental science to the law
The roles that our dental professions serve for law enforcement and other forensic sciences continues to evolve. Forensic odontology contributes a scientifically sound method human identification, be it a single individual or a multiple fatality incident. We serve in critical positions of intervention when we are trained to recognize abuse, even in subtle, less obvious manifestations in the patients we see, our families, friends and communities. Forensic odontology serves missing person and cold case investigations, and in matters of civil litigation that examine the parameters or standards of providing dental care within the licensee’s scope of practice and much more!
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Reinforce the value and dependability of accurate dental records to many matters of civil and criminal law.
- Be introduced to NamUs, the collaborative effort of County, State and National systems for the Missing, Unidentified, Unclaimed Persons and Missing, Unidentified and Unclaimed Indigenous Persons (AI/AN).
- Interpersonal violence recognition, abuse and human trafficking awareness will be discussed.
- Develop resources as trauma informed health care providers to include office protocols and action plans for employees, patients and your practice community to intervene when abuse is recognized or suspected.
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
In addition to the everything we've talked about, there's a few other things that'll set the day apart:
What People Are Saying
- "Very detailed and concise, Amber was engaging"
- "Great speaker, I will definitely take another course from Amber Riley!"
- "Amber was an awesome presenter, and the material was very interesting and informative. It covered way more than I had anticipated."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978