- YES! This is a live and interactive webinar, which is classified by the AGD as a live lecture credit.
- YES! You will be able to interact with the presenter. The live webinars all have Q&A functionality and plenty of opportunities to make it interactive.
- Save $10 when purchasing two or more webinars at the same time. No cap on this, buy 7 webinars, save $70!
- Live webinars are hosted throughout the week and at different times for your convenience.
- Most long format live webinars are 6-8 hours in length and will count for the length in hours of LIVE CE.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
- We’re always adding new topics, speakers, and times. Keep an eye out! We’ll always post new live webinars here first.
Save $10 on each
Showing All Long Format Live Webinars
Saturday, 6/4/2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm Eastern
Current Concepts in Clinical Management for Individuals with Specialized Health Care Needs
Presented by: Robert W. Frare
$260.00 for Dentists and $160.00 for RDH/Auxiliaries
According to the World Health Organization, 15% of the world’s population have a disability and are 3x more likely to be denied health care. Additionally, the care they receive is likely to be sub-standard. In 2000, the first U.S. Surgeon General’s Report on Oral Health stated that persons with special health care needs suffer from both relatively poor oral health and problems accessing oral health care services.
This evidence-based Live Webinar presentation will be beneficial to all dental professionals. Medical conditions like Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome, Parkinson’s Disease and even Dental Anxiety and Fears will be covered along with a discussion on treatment strategies for these individuals. Real-world clinical encounters will enhance participants understanding and development of the skill set necessary for the comprehensive dental management of individuals with specialized healthcare needs.