25 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Crown Lengthening - How it WILL Enhance Your Restorative Results
2 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 610/780
Date + Time:
Friday, June 17, 2022
11:00 am - 1:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionCrown Lengthening - How it WILL Enhance Your Restorative Results
Frustrated by dealing with subgingival margins? Difficult to obtain adequate impressions on the first try?
This two-hour live webinar can provide clinicians with the confidence to better understand and solve these problems. Besides offering basic surgical solutions, participants will have a chance to develop a thought process to help validate the decision of choosing treatment over extraction. The concepts discussed will facilitate the goal of excellence and show a predictable way to avoid an automatic default to titanium with every challenging situation.
Whether you are doing crown lengthening procedures yourself or referring them out to a colleague, this live webinar will help you to better understand and deal with common everyday restorative challenges. Discussion will include diagnostic criteria, treatment choices, the role of provisionals, methods for achieving patient comfort, and obtaining the required “Biologic Width”.
A treatment planning section will share clinical and radiographic examples to expose clinicians to the types of cases that have benefited from using this approach, and give each participant the chance to see where these principles can be applied to actual cases. There also will be time for questions via “Chat”.
After attending this live dental CEU webinar, your continuing education verification form will be available in your online account within 2-3 business days. Once issued, you can access your CE verification form at any time.
- Crown Lengthening Indications
- Fractured cusps
- Previously placed deep margins
- Esthetic applications
- Relationship of bone to crown margin- a key parameter
- Biologic width - how it helps with decision making
- Ferrule effect - to extract or treat?
- Red flags
- Red gums
- Sore gums
- Sensitive teeth
- Radiographic appearance - what can we learn from the x-ray?
- Decision making for anterior esthetic applications
- Treatment planning - case examples
Dr. Kohner’s presentation is of a live webinar lecture format that includes up to date literature evidence for his statements. Multiple case reports with radiographic evidence of healing will illustrate the potential for methods being discussed. Opportunities for questions will be available throughout lecture."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand indications and limitations for Crown Lengthening
- Considerations for patient comfort
- How to save chair time and frustrations
- Understand causes of red gum tissue and how to prevent it
- Learn how to make predictable impressions every time
In addition to the everything we've talked about, there's a few other things that'll set the day apart:
What People Are Saying
- "Dr. Kohner is very easy to learn from, good informative teaching style"
- "The material presented some important concepts for doing treatment planning for crown and bridge to have more successful outcomes."
- "The doctor spoke in a way that made it easy to understand-spoke in a "down-to earth" style"
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978