135 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Babbling, Movement and More: What’s Wrong with My Child?
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 430
Date + Time:
Saturday, November 12, 2022
10:00 am - 1:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionBabbling, Movement and More: What’s Wrong with My Child?
As dental professionals we are in a unique position to assist our patients in the maintenance and improvement of their medical and dental health, even for our youngest patients. Would you know what to do, what to say or how to refer a child that may be exhibiting developmental delays?
In this interactive session, attendees learn what to look for and where to refer patients for diagnosis and treatment. From identifying childhood speech/language and motor developmental delays, to understanding the appropriate referral sources, gain confidence and boost the standard of patient care to help reduce frustration and anxiety for both the parent and patient. Discussion of the physically or mentally challenged child is not provided.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Identify oral health risks associated with childhood developmental communication and motor delays and disorders
- Explore the essential components of communication and early motor skills and what could signify as an issue
- Discover the characteristics of children who would be at most risk for developing delays
- Differentiate which healthcare specialties could be appropriate for patient referrals
- Review oral health products which are used by developmental specialists during treatment
- Discuss appropriate ADA coding for early childhood (birth – age 3) evaluation and primary caregiver
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "Very informative and well presented. Very clinically relevant."
- "I appreciate the amount of information that was shared and presented today. This is very practical and will be used right away in the clinical setting."
- "Updated information and good graphics, nicely paced."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978
Provider ID# 208978