46 Days Left Until the Live Webinar
Techniques for Delivery of Maxillary and Mandibular Anesthesia
3 Live CEUs
Subject Code: 340
Bradford Towne D.M.D.
Date + Time:
Thursday, May 11, 2023
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern
Course DescriptionTechniques for Delivery of Maxillary and Mandibular Anesthesia
This live webinar will provide a comprehensive review of techniques in delivering local anesthesia for dental procedures of the maxilla and mandible. A review of applicable anatomy and landmarks will set the stage for a review of techniques of delivery and choices of the type of anesthesia to achieve optimum patient comfort during and post procedure. Finally a review of risks and complications along with their management associated with delivery of local anesthesia will be reviewed.
After attending this live dental CEU webinar, your continuing education verification form will be available in your online account within 2-3 business days. Once issued, you can access your CE verification form at any time.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Identify and locate appropriate landmarks and anatomy relevant to successful administration of anesthesia
- Describe the difference between infiltration, field blocks and nerve blocks
- Describe the techniques for delivering anesthesia correctly
- Identify complications and manage them appropriately
The educational teaching methodology used in this course is a lecture presented via live webinar in concert with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation. Both the live lecture and the PowerPoint presentation incorporate a variety of audio and visual cues to enhance audience members’ understanding and retention of key concepts. In addition, audience participation will be encouraged and facilitated by group discussions as well as question and answer periods provided for at the conclusion of each section of the live webinar."
To register by phone, please call (603) 736-9200
What People Are Saying
- "Dr. Towne was great. His explanations were very helpful."
- "Dr. Towne's explanations of injections techniques was refreshing."
- "Excellent descriptive information on techniques and landmarks. Slides were well mapped out and I will be able to refer to these."
- This webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
- After registering with Concord Seminars, you will receive an email to register on Zoom. Please click that link and register with Zoom ahead of time.
- After registering with Zoom, you will receive an email with instruction on how to access your webinar on the day of.
- If you've registered for multiple webinars, please note, you will have to register with Zoom by clicking the emailed link for EACH webinar
- Please Note - If you receive a welcome email directly from zoom, that email could mention time limits. Time limits apply if you are hosting your own meeting. You are participating in our live webinar so are not subject to that limit nor will you have to pay Zoom for more time.
- A link to your credit verification form will be available on your Account page, under the 'Previously Attended Seminars/Webinars' tab, within 5 business days.
Join our email list for information on upcoming events and special promos
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2021 to 10/31/2027. Provider AGD #: 208978